N1885 County Road AB, Denmark WI 54208

Permits are required for any construction costing more than $1,000 – except for a new roof. 

All land divisions of a tax parcel must be approved by the Planning Commission and requires a Certified Survey Map after approval.

  • Verify Zoning first with the Zoning Administrator
  • Sanitary Permit from the County
  • Building Plans need to be approved by the Town’s Building Inspector & permit pulled from him. 
  • Town Building Permit Application filled out
  • Roadway Damage Form signed