TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date August 12, 2019
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Tom Cretney, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
– Approve resolution to change the fee for accessory building permits
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discussion with Paul Novak about buying and building on Bill Roethle’s land on AB
– Report from Ricard Baker, executive director for the Kewaunee County Economic Development Corp.
– Approve/Disapprove conditional use permit for Paul Novak
– Approve/Disapprove certified survey for Miron Pribyl
– Discuss building permit with Scott Ihlenfeldt
– Discuss sending certified letter to Jim Quick about zoning violations
– Discuss possible date for annual visit to Deer Run Dairy and Sandway Farms
– Chairman Wochos will give a report on the Old Settlers Road bridge project
– Approve petition for bridge aid
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.