TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
NOTICE TO ELECTORS
I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE ABSENTEE BALLOTS BEGINNING ON SEPTEMBER 26TH THROUGH OCTOBER 5TH.
GO TO THE GAB WEBSITE (http://www.gab.wi.gov/forms) AND CHOOSE FORM EL-121, WISCONSIN APPLICATION FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT. COMPLETE THE FORM AND SEND BACK TO ME ALONG WITH A PHOTO ID TO:
FRANKLIN TOWN CLERK
N2020 SLEEPY HOLLOW ROAD
KEWAUNEE, WI 54216
AFTER I RECEIVE YOUR WISCONSIN APPLICATION FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT, I WILL MAIL YOU YOUR BALLOT.
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date September 12, 2016
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Ron Paider, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
– Reappoint Jeanne Mease to a 3-year term to the Comprehensive Planning Commission
– Appoint Aaron Sinkula to a 3-year term as an alternate to the Comprehensive Planning Commission
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/Disapprove William and Connie Roethle Rezone Request
– Approve/Disapprove Wall Family Trust Rezone Request
– Verify the correct zoning for Parcel No. 31 008 SHP 14
– Work on town budget for 2017
– Work on the Local Road Certification Maps and documents
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.