TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date July 10, 2017
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Ron Paider, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
– Reappoint Tom Konop to a 3-year term to the Comprehensive Planning Commission
– Reappoint Kevin Bradley to a 3-year term to the Comprehensive Planning Commission
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
– Rescind Resolution No. 2017-2 for Bolt Road Project
– Approve Resolution No. 2017-3 Authorizing the Borrowing of Funds from the Denmark State Bank for the Bolt Road Project
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discuss Scott Hanna/Mark Pietroske dog and fence matter
– Consider barriers on Bridge on Old Settlers Road-Structure No. P31-0084
– Discuss dates to visit Deer Run Dairy and Bradley Farms for annual visit
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.