The Town of Franklin Planning Commission will hold a Public Meeting
on Monday, March 20 at 6 PM at the Town of Franklin Town Hall. The
meeting is to consider an application for rezoning property in the SE1/4
of the SE1/4 of 1 section 32 (T22N-R23E). The property is presently
zoned A1. The applicant is asking to rezone for two residential lots. One
Lot of Record already exist.
The Planning Commission will make a recommendation to the Town
Board as to compliance with the ordinance.
Tom Konop (PC Chair)
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date March 13, 2023
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Suzi Sevcik
– Report from Scott Brown, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/disapprove conditional use permit for Tyler and Genesis Baenen
– Discuss/approve fee structure/permit for use and obstruction of right of way ordinance
– Discuss road/bridge aid/LRIP programs for town road projects
– Review and sign contract with Tisch Mills Fire Department
– Discuss paying town board salaries 10 days early to be in 1st quarter
– Review preliminary 2022 Annual Report
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.