Update for 3/30 pickup: Some customers have received the new carts and some have not. If you have not received your new carts Advanced Disposal will pick up the old way on Monday as normal and your carts will be delivered soon. Thanks for your patients, again.
Advanced Disposal has announced the requirement for carts in order to pick up trash and recycling without putting their employees at risk of COVID-19. They will be sending out a letter detailing the new procedures. For Monday March 23, 2020 trash and recycling will be the same as usual. Carts are scheduled to be delivered to homes in the next week, prior to the next pickup March 30, 2020. Thanks for your patients in this difficult time.
Important Dates in April
– April 4th 2020 8:00am – 10:00am Open Book
– April 7th 2020 Spring Election
– April 21st 2020 Annual Meeting at 7:00pm
– April 27th 2020 Board of Review 6:00pm – 8:00pm
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT. Because of COVID-19 all open book requests will be handled by phone. On April 4th if you would like to discuss your tax bill please call 920 766-7323
Notice of Open Book
Town of Franklin
Pursuant to S. 70.45, Wis. Stats., the Town of Franklin assessment roll for the year 2020 assessment will be open for examination on the 4th day of April, 2020 at the Franklin Town Hall, N1885 County Road AB, Denmark, WI 54208, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Instructional material will be provided at the open book to persons who wish to object to valuations under s. 70.47, Wis. Stats.
If you have any questions, please contact Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk at 562-4898 or in person at N1862 County Road AB, Denmark, WI 54208 .
Notice is hereby given this 14th day of March, 2020.
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date March 9, 2020
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Sandy Lemens
– Report from Tom Cretney, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discuss insurance issue for FEMR
– Review election worker schedule for April election
– Review 2019 Annual Report
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.