Town of Franklin Bridge Closure Notice
The Buck Creek bridge on Old Settlers Road, between CTH V and Schweiner Road is scheduled to be replaced this summer
Construction and road closures are scheduled to begin on June 1, 2021 and continued to approximately the end of July.
Access on Old Settlers Road between CTH V and Schweiner Road will be rerouted. Please plan accordingly.
TOWN OF FRANKLIN
The Town of Franklin Town Board will three Public Hearings on Monday, July 12th @ 6:00pm at the Franklin Town Hall.
The first Public Hearing is to receive public testimony regarding a rezoning application received from Shawn and Robin Lambrecht. The application is to rezone from A3 to A2 a parcel in the NE1/4 of the NW1/4 of section 13, T22N-R23E. (31 008 13.053) The Planning Commission recommended A3 and RR district
The second Public Hearing that night is to receive testimony regarding a rezone and land division application. The application being made by Justin Paphlam. The property being in the SE1/4 of the NW1/4 of section 23, T22N-R23E. The application is to sub divide 1.5 acres from parcel 31 008 23.008. The application is to rezone that 1.5 acres to RS1 from A2. Remainder of 31 008 23.008 would remain as A2. Planning Commission recommended RR and A2
A third Public Hearing will be held to hear public testimony in regarding an application made by Brandice and Harley Knapp. The application is for a Conditional Use Permit to build a residential home on land presently zoned A1. The Parcel being in the SW1/4 of the SW1/4 of section 19, T22N-R23E. (tax parcel 31.008 19.102) The Planning Commission will be meeting to make a recommendation before the Public Hearing. This may become a rezoning amendment application.
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date June 14, 2021
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Sandy Lemens
– Report from Jack Wochos, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/Disapprove liquor licenses
– Discuss American Rescue Plan Act procedures
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.