The Town of Franklin Town Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, November 8, 2021. A Public Hearing will be held at the Franklin Townhall at 6:00 PM The Hearing is regarding an application to rezone part of a parcel from A3 to A2.
The parcel is located in the SE1/4 of the SE1/4 of Section 13, T22N-R23E. The Planning Commission will be forwarding a recommendation to the Town Board. The Public is invited to offer their testimony at this Public Meeting. Covid protocols will be in effect for the Public Hearing
A second Public Hearing will be held following the closing of the previous hearing. This Public Hearing will be regarding a Conditional Use application to allow an installation of a Roof Mounted Solar Photovoltaic System. The application being made by Mark Hogenson.
The location is in the NW1/4 of the NW1/4 of section 5, T22N-R23E. The Public is invited to offer their testimony at this Public Meeting. Covid protocols will be in effect for the Public Hearing
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date October 11, 2021
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Suzi Sevcik
– Report from Jack Wochos, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discuss rescue services with Chris Gabryszek from County Rescue
– Discuss rules for town hall rental
– Discuss solar energy text in Town’s Ordinances and enforcement of it
– Review Old Settlers bridge project (again)
– Review purposed budget
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.