PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT MEETING
Town of Franklin, Old Settler’s Road
Black Creek Bridge
A public involvement meeting will be held by the Town of Franklin for the replacement of the Old Settler’s Road Bridge over Black Creek.
Discussion will focus on the replacement of the Old Settler’s Road Bridge, impacts to adjacent properties, and the construction schedule of this project. The project is currently anticipated for construction in the summer of 2021.
The meeting will be held at the Franklin Town Hall, located at N1885 County Road AB, Denmark on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 6:00 pm. A short presentation of the proposed bridge replacement will be provided by representatives of the consulting firm of Ayres Associates Inc. Informal discussions will follow the presentation to discuss individual concerns regarding the project. All interested persons are invited to attend.
Richard J Wochos, Town of Franklin Chairman
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date December 9, 2019
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Sandy Lemens
– Report from Tom Cretney, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Name bank depository for 2020
– Transfer funds to appropriate accounts
– Review and sign Scott Beining contract for building inspections
– Discuss town hall rental procedures and cleaning guidelines
– Present Bug Tussel documents regarding wireless broad band grant application
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.