TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
Please contact Town Clerk Joan Raisleger if you wish to vote by absentee ballot or if you wish to register to vote for the November 8th election. My home telephone number is 920-388-2679 and my cell phone is 920-255-0298. You may also text me.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date October 10, 2016
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Ron Paider, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
– Appoint Gary Cullen as an alternate to the Zoning Board of Appeals
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/Disapprove J. Jadin Inc. new snowplowing contract
– Approve/Disapprove contract with Action Appraisers & Consultants, Inc.
– Approve/Disapprove contract with Ayres Associates for Bolt Road project
– Set new date and/or time for November, 2017 Town Board Meeting
– Set date for 2017 Town Budget Meeting
– Announce poll workers for November 8th election
– Work on town budget for 2017
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.