TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date September 10, 2018
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Tom Cretney, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Meet with Troy Zacharias of Action Appraisers & Consultants regarding the contract for 2019
– Discuss & then approve/disapprove request from Kewaunee County to contribute $150 to a County Clean Sweep event
– Give permission to Kewaunee County Highway Commissioner to sign bridge contract with the State for Buck Creek Bridge No. P310084
– Work on town budget for 2019
– Work on the Local Road Certification Maps and documents
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.