The Town of Franklin Planning Commission will meet on May 22nd at the Franklin Town Hall at 6PM to make a recommendation to the Town Board in regard to a Land Division and rezoning application . The application is being made by Rabas Implement. The Planning Commission will be on site between 5PM and 5:30 PM to view the property. The site is in the NW1/4 of Section 6 of the Town of Franklin.
The Planning Commission will also further discuss the recertification of Chapter 10 of the Code of Ordinances after the Rabas decision
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date May 14, 2018
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Ron Paider, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Open sealed bids for TRIP Program for Langes Corner Road
– Approve/disapprove liquor license for Mary’s Sucker’d Inn
– Approve/disapprove Certified Survey Map for John P. and Toni M. Wochos property
– Obtain Town Chairman’s signature on Application for Certification of Farmland Preservation Ordinance
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.