TOWN OF FRANKLIN
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
ZONING ORDINANCE UPDATE
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, the Town of Franklin Plan Commission will hold a public hearing on the proposed update to Chapter 10: Zoning Ordinance found within the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Franklin. The public hearing will be held as part of the Town of Franklin Plan Commission meeting on June 27, 2018 at 6:30 P.M. at the Franklin Town Hall, N1885 County Rd AB, Denmark, WI 54208. The Town of Franklin Plan Commission may take action following the public hearing, recommending adoption of the proposed update to Chapter 10: Zoning Ordinance of the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Franklin.
ALSO TAKE NOTICE THAT an open house informational meeting will precede the abovementioned public hearing from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Franklin Town Hall. The open house is an additional opportunity for town residents and other interested individuals to review and ask questions about the proposed zoning ordinance update.
Chapter 10: Zoning Ordinance of the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Franklin contains two distinct but inseparable and integrated parts: written text and a zoning map. The written text and zoning maps together constitute the zoning ordinance and, therefore, shall at all times be considered as interrelated and inseparable parts of a whole. The general purpose of the zoning ordinance is to promote and protect public health, safety, aesthetics, and other aspects of the general welfare; to implement the Town of Franklin comprehensive land use plan; and to meet the requirements of Wis. Stats 91, Farmland Preservation.
If anyone would like additional information regarding the proposed update to Chapter 10: Zoning Ordinance of the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Franklin, please contact Brandon Robinson of the Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission by phone: (920) 448-2820 or via email: email@example.com.
Copies of the proposed update to Chapter 10: Zoning Ordinance of the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Franklin will be available for review at the following locations:
• Franklin Town Hall, N1885 County Rd AB, Denmark by appointment only by calling (920) 6607239, Tom Konop for appointment; and
• Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission; and http://www.baylakerpc.org/community-assistance/current-projects
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date June 11, 2018
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Tom Cretney, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/disapprove Gary Rabas request to rezone property
– Approve/disapprove liquor licenses for 2018-2019
– Swear in Denmark Fire Chief David Bielinski and have him sign Oath
– Announce election workers for June 12, 2018 special election
– Informational meeting with Nick from Harters Disposal
– Discuss Bolt Cemetery Perpetual Care fund
– Discuss Bridge Aid for Old Settlers Bridge
– Discuss Special Charges paid to Towns by the County
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.