The Town of Franklin Planning Commission will meet at the Franklin Town Hall at 5:45 PM on Thursday, August 25th.
Opening of the meeting and approval of Minutes from the last meeting at that time.
At 6PM the PC will hear and consider an application for the division and rezoning of property owned by Thomas Wall Sr and property owned by Thomas Wall Jr. The adjoining properties are in the NE ¼ of section 32, T22N-R23E
At 6:30 the PC will hear and consider an application for division and rezoning of property owned by William Raethle. That property is in the NW ¼ of section 24 T22N-R23E
The Planning Commission will be making a recommendation to the Town Board in each case.
After the 6:30 meeting the PC will discuss the pending update of our Code of Ordinances and set a possible date for a September mtg to further the Code of Ordinance update discussion
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date August 8, 2016
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Ron Paider, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
– Approve Resolution #2016-01-#JustFixItWI
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discuss possible resident(s) in second home on the Hirst property
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.