The Town of Franklin Town Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, December 13, 2021.
The Town of Franklin Town Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday December 13th, at 6:30 PM at the Franklin Town Hall.
The Public Hearing is to take testimony from the Public in regard to a Conditional Use Permit application. The application being made by Paul A. Chervenka who is the landowner. The Conditional Use permit would allow a residential home to be established on the parcel in the SE1/4 of the NW1/4 of section 15, T22N-R23E. (tax ID …31 008 15.08)
The present zoning is A1 and would remain as A1
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date November 8, 2021
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Suzi Sevcik
– Report from Jack Wochos, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/disapprove rezoning part of a parcel from A3 to A2
– Approve/disapprove conditional use permit for solar panels
– Discuss possible fire loss recovery ordinance
– Review and sign snow plowing contract with J.Jadin
– Review and approve 2022 budget
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.