The Town of Franklin invites you to join a very important group in our township. There is a need for additional First Responders in the township
There will be training offered at the Franklin Town Hall in October of this year. Call Tom at 863-8003 or Suzi @ 362-8299 for more info… ….The need is now and the training is right here at home.
TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date September 11, 2017
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Ron Paider, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/Disapprove draft of survey for Mark Raisleger property
– Approve/Disapprove the Forst family certified survey map to be presented by Steve Zeitler
– Discuss replacement of damaged eye glasses for First Responder who responded to an incident
– Apply for bridge aid for bridge on Langes Corner Road
– Work on town budget for 2018
– Work on the Local Road Certification Maps and documents
– Examine and approve/disapprove road ratings done by Baylake Regional Planning
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.