TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date May 10, 2021
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Sandy Lemens
– Report from Jack Wochos, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Approve/Disapprove lawn cutting contract for town hall
– Discuss 2021 ditch cutting contracts
– Discuss 2021 road work projects
– Discuss 2022 curbside pickup issues
– Matt Joski to present information on purposed jail
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.