TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Date January 11, 2021
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
1. Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
5. Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
6. The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Sandy Lemens
– Report from Jack Wochos, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
7. The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
8. The Town Board Considers Appointments.
9. The Town Board Considers Approval of Resolutions.
10. Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
11. The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discuss Annual Maintenance and re-assessment Contract with Action Appraisers
– Discuss possible new home site with Bruce and Andrea Schmidt
– Review 2021 Fees and Per Diems
12. Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
13. The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
14. The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Todd DeGrave, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.