TOWN OF FRANKLIN, KEWAUNEE COUNTY
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date August 13, 2018
Time 7:00 P.M.
Place Franklin Town Hall/Community Center
Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Town Chairperson Calls Monthly Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve the Town Clerk’s written Minutes of the Last Monthly Meeting.
- Approve the Town Treasurer’s monthly printed Financial Report.
- The Town Board Considers Matters from Visitors.
– Report from Zoning Administrator Jeanne Swagel
– Report from Tom Cretney, Franklin County Board Supervisor
– Report from Suzi Sevcik on First Responders
- The Town Board Considers Approval of Road Work.
- The Town Board Considers Appointments.
- The Town Board Considers Approval of resolutions.
- Town Board Discussion of the following Ordinances.
- The Town Board Considers All Other Matters as Authorized by Law.
– Discuss TRIP project payment on Langes Corner Road
– Name poll workers for August 14, 2018 primary election
- Town Board Considers Approval and Payment of Bills and Orders.
- The Town Board Sets the Next Monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Town Board Adjourns This Month’s Monthly Town Board Meeting.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board
Joan Raisleger, Town Clerk
Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.