go In 1855-56, more than fifty families of Irish settlers located in the western part of the Town of Sandy Bay and the same year perhaps an equal number of Bohemian settlers established themselves in the eastern part of the present Town of Franklin. Franklin was established in the early part of April, 1857, and was originally given the name of Franksville. John Franks was one of the organizers of the town and the name was given in his honor at a meeting of the people of the town at his home. It did not long retain the name of Franksville, but soon became known as Franklin.go to site http://www.jogadores.pt/?efioped=como-coquetear-con-un-hombre-tauro&204=19
go here Stangelville is an unincorporated community located in the town of Franklin, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin, United States. Stangelville is located at the junction of County Highways AB and J 9.5 miles (15.3 km) west-southwest of Kewaunee. St. Lawrence Catholic Church, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is in Stangelville, WI.